Monday, June 30, 2008

Disciplining Children

Disciplining children is hard! Yesterday, Hunter and Ryan kept fighting and arguing with each other, so I took away their Nintendo DS games because that seemed to be the stem of the argument. The fighting continued so I took away their computer privileges for Sunday and Monday. Ryan told me “That’s okay dad, you will forget about it anyway.” That is probably entirely true; however, coming from a 5-year old I am not how to take it. Either he has great insight into understanding my mind, or else my mind is an open book that even a 5-year old can understand…

1 comment:

m@R(! said...

hey John, it was good to see you last weekend. I remember you telling me that you were planning on doing this blog as a journal for your family. did you know that there is some websites that you can go to that will make it into a book?