Saturday, June 06, 2009

Fortune

So, I was reading a blog today that talked about how men don't really pay attention to details when reading. The blog went on and started talking about Chinese fortunes or something, I am not quite sure I wasn't really really paying attention. Anyway, there was a list of like 10 fortunes and the blog post gave some kind of calculation as to what my fortune was. I do not really believe in that stuff and I do not hold any stock in fortune tellers, fortune cookies, etc. But I read the fortune anyway and it said something like:

It is still cold out - put on some pants...

Turns out, that fortune was for me...

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

wow! i NOW believe in fortunes...that is the perfect one for you.

Amy Brown said...

haha! you are the only one that can actually make me laugh out loud!