Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Who Dresses You?


This morning I got to work and went about my day. Soon, two attorneys come stumbling into my office laughing. One attorney, Reed Allen, says "Do you notice anything different about me?" I look at him and said "Other than the fact your shirt is extremely wrinkled?" He looked at me funny and said "Umm...no." So, I looked down at his shoes and he was wearing two different shoes to work. Apparently, he just grabbed two shoes from his closet and put them on without really looking. What an idiot! The other attorney, Emily White, and I proceeded to make fun of him for the next couple of minutes, saying things like "Do we need to call your wife to make sure she dresses you in the morning?" and "How the heck does that happen?" By the end of the conversation we were laughing so hard. Honestly, what kind of guy does not notice he is wearing two different shoes? Obviously, the color and style would give it away, but what about the feel of the shoes? Well, it wasn't two hours later that looked down at my own shoes and notice that I was wearing one black shoe and one maroon shoe! True story. I had to go face my shame and show Reed. I was laughing so hard and crying by the time I got into his office, that he wasn't sure what was going on. But once he found out we had to go show Emily - pretty soon the whole firm was laughing and calling us "clowns" and saying "What kind of guy does not notice he is wearing two different shoes?" I also believe that someone called Stacey telling her to start dressing me in the morning.

6 comments:

cari said...

That is such a funny story. I wore one black chruch shoe and one blue one to a church dance once. Good thing it was mostly dark in the gym. What a great laugh your work must of had.

cari said...

I wonder how many times you wore two different kinds of shoes to work and never noticed ?!!!

m@R(! said...

that is hilarious!! i am crying laughing.

Amy Brown said...

What a loser!!! Who does that?? haha

GRIFJR said...

I am a dork!

mommag said...

That is so funny. You gave me a good laugh. Maybe Hunter's style is catching on.