Friday, March 05, 2010

Are you kidding me?






Did someone once say that floods come in 3's? Well, we walked into the house today to find a third flood. This was the last straw. I think it is time to give up and move on. I had someone come over to the house today from a restoration company and they dug deep into the issue and found that there is 20K to 30K worth of damage done to the house due to three floods. This was a conservative bid and did not include the full cost of replacing the cabinets. Anyway, two partners of my firm helped write an addendum to the bank -- basically a letter stating that we are tired of all your crap and this is how things are going to be done, if not then we are walking. I have attached pictures just for fun...

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

maybe it is a good thing you didn't close sooner! :)

Jon Allen said...

Man, how dumb do the people at the bank have to be to let a house flood THREE times! THREE! I'd be real worried about the damage being a lot more than 30k- maybe mold will start?

cari said...

I was think the same thing about the mold. Kind of scary. So now whats up?