Monday, January 31, 2011

Sami at my WOrk

This weekend Stacey decided to go see her family in Utah and left the kids and I at home.  Friday night at 12:03 am, Sami woke up puking.  She ended up puking 7 times during the night with the last one occurring at approximately 4:30 am.  After the last one, she finally fell as sleep and got some good sleep until about 7:30 am when she woke up wide awake and ready to watch cartoons.  For the rest of the day, i tried to get her to go to sleep but she refused.  Around 2 pm, Hunter and Ryan got invited to go swimming so I decided to head over to work and try to get a few things accomplished.  On the way over, Sami fell asleep in the car.  She was so tired, that she did not even wake up when I got her out of her car seat and carried her inside the building.  I laid her down on the floor and used her coat as a pillow and mine as a blanket.  She slept for about an hour and a half.  I got a lot of work done.  But then she woke up and I tried to work for another hour.  I left her alone and she took my arrow stickers and put them on her face and legs.  I have attached pictures to this post of the adventure at my work.   Silly girl!

No comments: