Saturday, February 09, 2013

Hunter Choir













Sent from my iPhoneOkay, so the requests have been pouring in for Corked Fungo to get back online, so here is a post for my adoring fan - I mean fans, of course. The whole family attended Hunter's Choir concert the other night. Some of the local schools teamed up with West High to put on a spectacular concert. At the end of the concert the high schools all came together for a grand finale. They did a really nice job! This was a big deal as parents lined up an hour ahead of time to get into the concert. To keep Lily entertained I let her take pictures! The best part was about 10 minutes in to it Lily had a poopy diaper. There was no getting out so we just let everyone around us suffer as we suffered with smell!

1 comment:

cari said...

Concert sounds amazing. I am sure people were okay with the poopy diaper as they could release gas freely if needed. Lily hair is growing fast. What a cutie. Your kids are good looking.