Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 1

So, 2008 has begun and the family is all sick. Stacey probably moreso then anyone because of the protruding anamoly in her stomach. But that is just temporary and by February 3rd (at the latest) the baby will be here. Stacey is convinced it will be here in a few days if not by next week at the latest. Anyway, Ryan is sick and sniffly, Daddy is sick and sniffly, and Hunter is sick and sniffly. But we will make it through it. So, I have this plan that I will write in my 'journal' this coming year, and hopefully this will be my 'journal.' I have never been good at writing in a journal so we shall see how this lasts. The night before last, Hunter, Ryan and I did an AB Ripper X workout from a DVD. Hunter really worked hard at it. Anyway, I started feeling the effects of it last night as I was climbing into bed. About 2:30 in the morning, Hunter came into our room writhing in pain and complaining about his stomach. He wasn't feeling sick but he was sore from the workout. Stacey had to rub his stomach and get a hot pad for him. He finally fell asleep and had no other effects in the morning. Crazy kid. When I got home from work last night, Hunter told me that he got in trouble at school. I asked him what happened. He explained to me that there was a girl at school named Erica that has always been very mean to him. She is always saying mean things to him and yesterday she call him an idiot. Hunter responded "I am glad that my sister is not going to be like you...she will be like me." This made the girl cry which led to both her and Hunter getting into trouble. I couldn't help but laugh at his response, but it really hit its mark. Well, that closes the first entry of this journal. Let's see if we can get more!

No comments: