Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 2

If you notice the dates on these blogs, it has been a while since I have last written something. Okay, so this is going to be harder than it seemed. But I will continue to write a few thoughts, however sporadic, about Hunter and Ryan hopefully, throughout the whole year. I have the cutest (can I say that) boys in the world. One of my favorite things that I look forward to each workday, is coming home. Most of the time Hunter and/or Ryan are there waiting for me before the garage door is even half-way up. They are standing at the door waiting for me to exit my car. Once I get in the house they smother me with kisses and hugs. I absolutely love it. It truly makes my hard work each day and time away from home worth it! Speaking of kisses, Hunter had a Cub Scout Pack Meeting last night and I arrived a little later. After I got there, he came and sat on my lap. I gave him a big kiss on the check and he said "Dad, that is so embarassing!" I was a little shocked, but I knew there would come a time when he would get too old for kisses in public. When we got home that night, Hunter told me that I could kiss him in private but not in public. Oh, the boys are growing up! Stacey is still fully pregnant. We went to the hospital on Monday night because we thought the baby was coming. But her cervix was still hard and she was 'maybe' dialated to a 1. The nurse sent us home with a sleeping bill, which knocked Stacey out hard. We thought the baby was coming, because Stacey was having contractions every 3 minutes. She went to the doctor on Tuesday and they scheduled her to be induced on Saturday night at 8 pm. So, by Sunday morning we should have a new addition to the family!!

No comments: