Saturday, October 24, 2009

Music



So, Stacey is always accusing me of listening to music that is 'gay.' By this, I can only think that she means happy, or "full of or showing high-spirited merriment." Anyway, I have put a video on this post so you can check for yourself if I listen to 'gay' music - this happens to be one of my favorite songs at the moment. Just to be clear, just because someone does listen to 'gay' music doesn't mean that the person likes to bake and dance...okay, I like to bake...and I like to dance...but I am way into manly sports and machinary and chainsaws!!

4 comments:

Jon Allen said...

Gay. Pink princess hat gay.

Stacey said...

I have to admit that this song is catchy but it does sound a little gay....

Amy Brown said...

We must be related because I LOVE this song too! Jeremy's sister, Jessie made up a dance to it and so she has it playing a lot when we go over there! now it's one of my favorite songs! the music video on the other hand...a little gay! : )

the Aymster said...

I knew you were Gay!!!!