Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas eve travel

This is a first for me in several ways. First, I am traveling on Christmas eve by plane and alone. I don't think that I have ever done that before. Second, I am blogging from my iPhone while sitting in the Spokane airport (maybe if Cari and Scott had planned better they could have met me here instead of spending Christmas in Idaho - geesh!). Due to work and price of flights, I am traveling on Christmas eve. But I am so excited to see my family - I wonder if Sami will even recognize me? As you can imagine things have been a little busy in our family. Our family has been spread across 4 different states this past week. Stacey was in Denver overseeing the final moving of our house - Hunter and Ryan were in Idaho with Tim & Misty - Sami was in Utah with Grandma McClanahan. Crazy to think about. We are just hoping that no bad weather gets in the way. Well, I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas holiday! I love you all! Merry Christmas.

No comments: