Sunday, December 20, 2009

Salem

Things are starting to feel more settled in right now in salem, so I am going to try and start posting a little more. I miss my family tremendously. That has been hard. I learned that I don't have much of a life without them. I am working 11 to 12 hour days...mainly, because I don't want to go home to THE SHED. When I get home, I find I have no energy to do anything. In Denver, I would come home and my boys or my little girl would want to play with me so I could find the energy to do things. Here my brain is so fried from training all day long that I come home, play on the guitar for a while, then lay on my inflatable bed and watch LOST (you see, all the seasons are on abc.com and I have not watched the show since season 1). I am currently on the start of Season 3. I had all these aspirations about doing all these things with my free time, but I think it just depresses me to come back to THE SHED. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing the family in 4 days - I can't wait!!

So, I thought that I would attach a couple of pictures of some of the highlights at the firm...


Yes - that is a soda fountain and juice bar with full access each and every day!!

1 comment:

cari said...

I am so glad that you get to see your family soon. I know Stacey misses you too! I love the juice bar there. Never seen a work with such a nice supply.