Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Don't Smile

One thing that I have always done with our boys when they are in a bad mood or are crying is that I will say "Don't Smile!" However, it is done in a way that is kind of silly and always makes them laugh. Even when the tears are streaming they still get a kick out of it and laugh. Even after the hundreds of times that I have said it, they still laugh. Well, last night I came home from work and Stacey was in bed tired after a long night's battle with Samantha. She was awake but was pretending to sleep for some reason, so I whispered "Don't Smile!" and of course she couldn't hold it in and starting laughing. We ended up laughing and laughing about it for quite some time. Just one of those silly moments in the Griffin family that made us laugh!

No comments: