Saturday, March 08, 2008

What's Your Lunch Special?

Stacey, Hunter, Ryan and Samantha came to visit me at work yesterday and take me to lunch. We went to a nice sit down restaurant. We sat down, ordered our drinks, and took a look at the menu. We visited for a while and our drinks finally arrived. Hunter and Ryan quickly started slurping down their drinks as Stacey and I visited on the far side of the table. All of the sudden I heard a big SPLAT on the floor. Stacey and I looked over to see Hunter bent over with stuff hanging from his mouth and nose as he had just got done upchucking on the floor. I grabbed a waiter and told him what happened and told him that we were going to leave. They totally understood and told us not to worry about the bill and we quickly left the building. It turned out that Hunter was fine and he had been reading while Stacey drove the family to my work - he just got a little car sick. We got him all cleaned up and doing fine and we quickly ran into Panda Express and grabbed some Orange Chicken.

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

oh my gosh...was hunter embarrassed! that is pretty funny

cari said...

Yum.