Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Spirit


Christmas is right around the corner and I have been feeling the Christmas spirit this year. Maybe it all started with waking up bright and early on Black Friday and hitting the stores with Stacey (and some lady ran me over with her cart leaving a bruise on my heel); or maybe it is me listening to Christmas music to and from work; or maybe it is the excitement of seeing Sami have her first Christmas; or maybe the fact that we are heading to Idaho and Utah for the holidays. Whatever it is, I am excited for the upcoming weeks. The boys have been in the holiday mood as well - on Monday night they made the family watch A CHRISTMAS STORY and last night we started watching A CHRISTMAS VACATION, until we got about 6 minutes into the movie and heard a number of cuss words and adult situations and decided to check the rating - PG-13. So, we shut it down. We turned on PRANCER instead. Those Christmas movies really get you in the mood for Christmas. Now, all I need to watch is IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

cari said...

Hey i just finished watching its a Wonderful Life about 40 minutes ago. It is my favorite Christmas movie. I still haven't seen White Christmas yet or should I say ever. Merry Christmas to you. have a safe trip to UT/IF.