Sunday, April 04, 2010

Exciting Week

So, this is the week. This is what I have been waiting for all winter. We will finally be reunited - it has definitely been a very long time. Yes, baseball starts today and the first week of the season officially opens up tomorrow! I am so excited! Also, I will be going to pick up my family on Wednesday night - just for the record, I am more excited about that then baseball season. See I have evolved and grown up over the years. After ichatting with the family today and listening to conference talks about family all weekend, I can barely wait to see them on Wednesday. I predict that there will be a lot of hugging and kissing going in the first few minutes I see the family...and it won't stop for the next few days after! We will pack everything up on Thursday and drive part way to Oregon - maybe stop in Pendleton? Then, on Friday we will drive the remaining way and start unpacking our stuff and then on Saturday we will do a full blown move into an apartment. Getting the right house in Salem has been a challenge and a task for us, so we will rent until we do find the house that we love. Should be quite the adventure. But we are just so excited to be back together as a family - I can't wait for the family to experience Salem.

1 comment:

cari said...

I am way excited for you to see your family again and be reunited and start your journey together in salem!