Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Quick memories from today

Lily - kissing and hugging me but wanted me to resist. She says "say no,no, no to my hugs and kisses daddy!" Then, she wanted to tickle my neck and said "lift your neck" and give me a raspberry on my neck.
Sami - wore same PJs as Lily so I teased them that I couldn't tell them apart. Then, started calling them Lami and Silly. Sami called Lily 'Lami' for the rest of the night.
Ryan - went to the church for pre-view of eleven year old scouts. At the end of the night found him in the gym dribbling a basketball and was amazed to see him dribbling between his legs with no problems.
Hunter - board of review for his Life advancement in scouts. Told me that some new girl in the ward was cute...cuter than Sloan Nelson. I asked if Sloan was cute and he nodded an emphatic "Yes!"
Stacey - practicing Spanish using the app Duolingo
John - stressful day at work, issues with health insurance that will cost us more than $5000 over what we expected. Sat in board of reviews for scouts tonight. Tired.

Sent from my iPad

No comments: