Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Quick Memories of February 5th

Lily - saying she wanted to give me a hug but had cold hands to put on my neck. Not really cold but she thought it was so funny
Sami - loves to play this game where she sits on my lap and we tell jokes that we make up. I laugh because her jokes are not funny and I told her that but she responded 'but I made you laugh!"
Ryan - played basketball at the church and went to Lowe's. Said he would still run and jump on me when I am 90. I said 'ohhh...my hip!"
Hunter - singing Little Lion man by Mumford & sons in choir. Kept singing it tonight.
Stacey - gave me a hug and said "I am freezing all day long and wish my husband was home to keep me warm!" Romantic, until I said "what Julio not cutting it?" Deadpan response was "no!"


Sent from my iPad

No comments: