Thursday, January 14, 2010

Places I've Been...






Here are a couple of pictures of places that I have been in the last week. Last Saturday, I drove to Portland and went to the Portland Temple. Beautiful Temple both inside and out, though most of them are anyways.

Last night, a partner gave me and an associate attorney, Brian Moore, his tickets to the Trailblazers basketball game. Turns out that his tickets are first row club level seats that come with an all inclusive setting - in other words, we could eat whatever we wanted on that level for free. Needless to say, we wiped out the place as we ate nachos, cookies, hot dogs, licorice, pop, salad, potato wedges, brats, and vegetables. Yes, that was everything that I ate - though Brian did just the same. I did not eat much today and feel a little sick, but we definitely had a good time. Oh yeah, the game was fun to watch as well...

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

leave it to you to find a game somewhere! wow-that temple is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Blogger Queer - Send me your new contact information so i can pass it along to gayfriends.com

Steve Raab

cari said...

Now you have a new team to cheer for, The Trailblazers. Sounds like you had toooo much fun. Keep your blog going, don't listen to Steve. It is more of a Journal any way !!!!!Like the pictures. You have the loudness of the game and the peace and quiet from the temple. Way to balance your life.

GRIFJR said...

Steve - I told you many times that I am not into you so please leave me alone...just because I listen to Pet Shop Boys doesn't mean anything. But keep your website going and know that I will support you in your life choice. I guess moving to California really did change you....