Tuesday, January 05, 2010

What's New?

2010 has started off with a bang. Let me do a quick run down for you: My wife and I are separated, I have a baby coming in July, I am living in a shed, my house flooded, and there is no Lamar's doughnuts in Salem. Sounds pretty bleak doesn't it? Well, things aren't that bad. Stacey is hanging out in Utah until our house closes, however, the bank has to fix the house before we can move in. They appear to be moving forward with getting that taken care of but we haven't received the final papers yet for closing on the house. Supposedly, we should have all the paperwork completed by the end of the week. Right now we are just anxious to get complete resolution from the bank and get the documents completed so we know exactly what is happening. It does put off the reunion of the family a little while longer, which is definitely the hardest part. Of course, I have to live in THE SHED for a while longer as well! By now, most of you know that we have a baby coming in July - Stacey is pregnant. Crazy! We are excited and shocked at the same time! That is the hardest part for me - not being able to experience the day-to-day changes in Stacey (which can be good on those bad day, am I right guys??). But we are crossing our fingers that things will progress quickly and we will be together soon. Today marked my second day as being the lone Administrator at Saalfeld Griggs. I am very excited about the job, and I have really enjoyed the experience so far. Wonderful people - great opportunity - and a good manager (for those of you slow on the uptake I was talking about myself there). 2010 hasn't quite started out the way that I thought it would, but I am very excited about what it has to offer and the experiences and adventures that will come our way. Happy New Year everyone - I miss you very much!

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

hahaha! hopefully your year gets better!! :) stacey is pretty lucky to have her mom helping her with the kids while she is sick-brillant thinking! congrats again!

cari said...

WOW YOU SURE STARTED THE YEAR OUT ROUGH. I HOPE THINGS GO WELL so you, Stacey and the kids can be back together soon.I am sure at Christmas time you had the kids all over you. Especially Sami. Pretty soon you will be together. Hope all goes well with the house, except I know you will miss your big shed, and way to go with number four coming. I hope you don't mind if we come visit you when you get all settled into your new place. Love Ya Bro!

GRIFJR said...

You don't want to come stay at THE SHED??

cari said...

Sure I'll come stay there but not during the snowy months as I don't like to travel at that time and you should be in your house long before the snow melts, right?