Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday


So, my little girl turned 1-year old yesterday. ONE-YEAR OLD! What is up with that? She is growing up way too fast. She is walking everywhere, has a little attitude going on, but she is so stinkin' cute and continues to smile all the time. Like a deadbeat dad, I missed her Bithday and did not even see her at all on her B-day. I stayed late at work so I could go pick up Grandma McClanahan at the airport last night. Then, her flight was delayed 40 minutes so we got home even later. Sami's actual B-day party won't be until Saturday anyway, and we love having Grandma McClanahan at our house. I don't think Sami was real disappointed that I missed her B-day...but I know that she misses her Daddy.

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

such a cute picture...can't believe it has already been a whole year.

cari said...

You do have one cute girl there. You are not a deadbeat dad. you are an awesome dad. You will be there for her party that is all that matters oh and she knows you love her!