Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where's my little girl?


Sami keeps getting bigger. She is not even one yet and she is walking around the house. That is all she does all day - walk around the house with a big grin on her face. She is the sweetest things. Last night, I came home from work and the house was rather quiet (so I knew that Hunter and Ryan were not at home). Then, I heard some clomping of little footsteps on our hardwood floors and I could tell Sami was coming toward me. I paused and waited for her to come around the corner. Then, I saw her little head peep out and when she saw me she very clearly said "Hi Dadda!" I picked her up in my arms and kissed her cheeks and she gave me a little open mouth peck on the cheek, and she threw her arms around my neck. What a cutie!

1 comment:

cari said...

She is sooooo cute. Oh it just melts my heart when I hear you talk about her. They do grow so fast and I see you are taking wonderful moments with your kids. You really are a great dad!