Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day


Isn't President's Day supposed to be a day off? This is the first time I have had this day off from work EVER in my life. I don't think I like this holiday! Last night Ryan woke up 3 or 4 times puking. He was a good kid and made it to the toilet in time, on all but one occasion. He has been eating cake, cookies, candy, etc. all weekend long and we think it finally caught up with him. At least we hope that is the case...we don't need the flu floating around the family again. Then Stacey gets in the car to go get a pedicure that I got her for her B-day last year, and she found the tire was flat. So, I put on the spare tire and decided to vacuum out the car as well. I took the car in on Saturday because the tire would not stay fully inflated and was told there was a nail in the tire and that they would patch it. Apparently the patch did not hold! I am about to take the tire back in and hopefully they will fix it this time. It is about noon, and I wonder what else is going to happen today. I never should have taken this vacation day....I should have called in sick...

1 comment:

cari said...

Seems like we have days when one thing goes wrong many others do as well. Hope your night is better.