Monday, February 02, 2009

Weekend

Saturday was a wonderful day. For the first time in many, many months I did not get dressed and ready for the day until noon. Since my mother-in-law is in town, she woke up early when Sami got up, so Stacey and I slept in and then laid in bed for quite some time talking. When we finally got up, Stacey made some eggs for everyone and then Ryan wanted to build a garbage truck out of legos. YESDAD kicked in and I played legos with Hunter and Ryan. Ryan supervised while Hunter built, and my job was to search for different Lego pieces. We built a great garbage truck!

Yesterday, I took the boys over to Ben Tenny's house and we watched the Arizona Cardinals lose to the Pittsburg Steelers. It was a great game!

1 comment:

m@R(! said...

wow..i can't believe how old ryan looks in this picture. what happened?