Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Day 3

I know a lot of people have been anticipating me writing about what happened on Day 3...would you believe one person has been wondering...okay, would you believe that in my mind I thought people were wondering but actually no one was? Anyway, Sunday morning was rough to wake up to. Hunter, Ryan, and I slept in until about 8:30 am. Hunter was in no shape at that point to go to church. However, Ryan had to give a talk in primary and I had to give a lesson in Young Men's. So, we skipped Sacrament Meeting and Ryan & I went to primary. I helped Ryan with his talk then I ran home to check on Hunter. He was fine, so right before I gave my lesson I ran back to the church, gave the lesson, picked up Ryan right when church ended and raced home. Again, Hunter was fine. We spent the rest of the day watching movies and playing the Wii. Hunter and Ryan watched the old Parent Trap movie twice. They loved that movie. I took a little nap and enjoyed the boys being quiet. Hunter seemed to get over his sickness pretty quick and actually probably would have been fine going to church.

The next morning, I took Hunter to school with his Solar System project (I hope to get some pictures posted at some point) and Ryan went to work with me. I spent about an hour at work finishing up a couple of things and Ryan & I headed to the airport. Stacey's plane came in early, but we missed each other. Both of us spent about 45 minutes waiting for the other person to arrive. Finally, we caught up to each other. Stacey and I enjoyed a nice lunch together at our favorite joint - 5 Guys (fresh hamburgers and French Fries made from real Idaho potatoes - one day we went in there and the potatoes were from Idaho Falls - by far the best fries). Then, Stacey dropped me off at work. We are so glad to have her home....and Sami.

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

wow!! you guys have had an eventful few days. I bet they think you are the coolest dad EVER!!!!

cari said...

Hey I was wondering what happened I even left a comment in your last post wondering how Hunter was doing. I really love all your stories and events that you write about. So keep writing!